Istanbul Bridge Conference will be held in Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, which is the first five-star hotel in Turkey and the longest-serving international Hilton hotel outside the US. It continues to host its guests with its experienced Hilton quality and service since 1955.
Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus is 45 minutes away from Ataturk International Airport airport, in a walking distance to Taksim and Nisantasi shopping district and a short taxi ride away from touristic attractions such us Old City, Topkapı, Grand Bazaar, Hagia Sopia and Basilica Cistern.
As an Istanbul classic, Hilton Istanbul offers a unique Istanbul experience accompanied with a spectacular Bosphorus and Old City view. It has 499 spacious guest rooms including 13 Suites and 158 Executive rooms, all with a balcony.
Hilton Istanbul has a wealth of indoor and outdoor facilities;
> one of the most spectacular outdoor swimming pool of Istanbul – shaped as founder Conrad Hilton’s footprint,
> indoor pool facilities,
> 24-hour fitness center,
> newly renovated and modern tennis and squash courts,
> jogging path in the lush gardens
> Turkish Bath and Spa
> seven restaurants offering everything from authentic Turkish cuisine to Cantonese delicacies.
Hilton Istanbul Hotel may host a memorable event for up to 3000 with a range of unique venues including the versatile Convention & Exhibition center. It has 27 multi-purpose meeting rooms and a 24-hour business center.
Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus Awards;
- 2nd ranked hotel of “Ottoman Palace Meals and Kitchen Culture Competition 2008”
- Winner of “Hilton Worldwide Culinary Cup 2010”
- Winner of “Ottoman Palace Meals and Kitchen Culture Competition 2009 and 2010“
- Awarded “World’s Best Executive Lounges in 2010” by Business Traveler Magazine
- Cited as “One of the 500 World’s Best Hotels in 2011” by Travel + Leisure U.S. Magazine.
- 3rd ranked hotel of “Hilton Worldwide F&B Masters Service Cup 2011”
- Cited as “The Best City Hotel in 2012” by Voyager Magazine
For your convenience, a block of rooms has been held for conference attendees at the Hilton Istanbul at a very special rate of $170 + VAT for single or double rooms. The special room rate will be available until the group block is sold-out.