Abstracts for the Istanbul Bridge Conference can only be submitted electronically. An acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your e-mail address after the completed submission. If you do not receive any confirmation, your submission was probably incomplete and needs to be re-submitted.
Editorial guidelines for abstract submission:
- The abstract language is English
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- The use of tables or figures are limited to 1 table or 1 picture.
- The abstract and the title must be free from abbreviations, except those commonly used.
- Each word in the title of the abstract must be Capitalized
- Please enter the FIRST NAME in full, followed by the LAST NAME, for each author without abbreviations (e.g. John Smith , and NOT J. Smith).
- Since the abstracts will be judged anonymously, the abstract must not reveal the institutional affiliation.
- Please indicate the type of presentation: oral or poster presentation.
Abstract Submission Deadline: June 1, 2018